Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Information Analysis Center Multiple Award Contract (IAC MAC)
To meet DTIC R&D goals in a more cost-effective and efficient manner, the Information Analysis Center established the Information Analysis Center Multiple Award Contract (IAC MAC) to provide agile and scalable contracting services. This contracting vehicle allows for task orders on requirements with a $28B ceiling to work those projects that exceed the dollar and time limits of BCO ($1M and 12 months) task orders. This contract vehicle allows for broad technical focus areas, providing research and analysis and other R&D-related analytical services to DoD Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) and Acquisition personnel.
Information Analysis Center Multiple Award Contract (IAC MAC) benefits:
- Allows for Incremental Funding for multiple TOs
- Flexible POP – up to 60 months with no minimum or maximum ceilings
- Allows for multiple contract types, including hybrids (CPFF, FFP, FFP-LOE)
- Provides for Classified and Unclassified services (Up to Top Secret/compartmented and collateral)
- Geographic reach – CONUS and OCONUS (In-theater and contingency operations areas)
IAC MAC Supports high-dollar R&D projects that provide studies, complex analysis, engineering and technical services.
Team TekSynap Capabilities, Experience, and Services:
TekSynap offers innovative, responsive, and agile services and support in six IAC MAC task areas:
- Software Data & Analysis
- Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
- Homeland Security and Defense
- Cyber Security/Information Assurance
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
For the IAC MAC contract, TekSynap is joined by AECOM, a Fortune 500 company, and is well-prepared to offer professional support services to DTIC executives, scientists, and analyst to support their mission of aggregating science and technology to develop the technologies of the next generation to better support our Warfighters and assure national security. AECOM provides a wide range of engineering and technical support services to military and defense clients to reduce costs, maintain and modernize equipment, and deliver mission success.