On Friday August 23, 2019 TekSynap was awarded the Health IT Services Special Item Numbers (SINS), adding to the company’s capabilities in pursuing work on its existing GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract through the Special Item #132-56.
IT Schedule 70’s Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56 for all Health IT services includes:
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics;
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Benefits of Health IT Services SIN #132-56
Widespread use of Health IT improves the quality of health care, prevents medical errors, protects data, increases administrative efficiencies, and decreases paperwork.
With the Health IT Services SIN offers, you can:
- Easily identify Health IT solutions and experts;
- Award small business set-aside contracts to meet socio-economic goals;
- Establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) focused on Health IT solutions;
- Get HIPPA compliance expertise;
- Support the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan to expand adoption of Health IT services, reduce prices, advance secure and interoperable health information solutions, and strengthen healthcare-delivery systems;
- Reduce procurement lead times:
· No synopsis required;
· Pre-negotiated ceiling prices which can be further discounted through head-to-head competition; and
· Established terms and conditions?.
- Clearly differentiate between Health IT services from other IT services;
- Get access to innovative and cutting-edge technologies;
- Increase visibility and accessibility of pre-vetted industry partners;
- Simplify procurement process for services; and
- Get data available to track Health IT spend.