United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
Office of Information Technology (OIT) Cloud First Enterprise Systems Support Services (CFESSS)
Contract Number: 77344423D0015
Period of Performance: Five (5) years (06-APR-2023 thru 05-APR-28)
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (LH), Hybrid
Ceiling: $300 Million
The Cloud First Enterprise Systems Support Services (CFESSS) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract has a five-year ordering period of performance.
The DFC Office of Information Technology (OIT) delivers IT products and services responsive to the business needs of the DFC community. OIT is responsible for all aspects of Information System solutions: applications, data and voice networks, telecommunications & AV systems, security, and the computer architecture environment. The OIT CloudFirst Enterprise Systems Support (CFESS) solution is a suite of multiple award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts consisting of four pools: Pool A – Operations, Pool B – Application Development, Pool C – Cyber Security, and Pool D – PMO Support Services. These pools provide resources in support of the operations of the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) Office of Information Technology (OIT), in its mission to support the whole of the agency.
TekSynap supports DFC OIT in all aspects of day-to-day IT operational functions and cyber security operations covering:
IT Operations (NAICS 541513) – Major areas of support include help/service desk support, general operations and maintenance (O&M) work, data center operations, hardware and software purchasing and asset management, and audio/visual support.
- Network performance monitoring
- Change Request Management and Response
- Certificate Management for internally generated PKI and 3rd party-issued certificates
- Management of multi-factor authentication
- Network applications and systems documentation
- Total Contact Ownership (TCO) of all Tier 2 incidents and requests
- 24x7x365 Performance management utilizing Operations Manager (OpsManager)
- Network Performance and Bandwidth monitoring
- Active Directory and M365 user account management
- Daily Backups
- Data Center and Telecom Closet Physical Monitoring
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Hardware & Software purchasing and asset management
Cyber Security (NAICS 541512) – Major areas of support include security software and hardware tools, security-based Operations and Maintenance, Monitoring and reporting, threat detections, identification, monitoring, and like services, security policy and governance support, and access controls.
- Security Policy Management
- Office M365 Application and Email and Exchange health and configurations
- Network maintenance, configuration and vulnerability monitoring