Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A139
Period of Performance: September 2018 – September 2027
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable (CR), Time & Materials (T&M)
Ceiling: $12.1 Billion
- No Associated Fees (0%)
- Decentralized Ordering
- Available to the Army, Department of Defense (DOD), and other Federal agencies
ITES-3S Contract Description:
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is a $12.1 Billion Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide industry best practices, best value, non-personal services to enable a broad range of enterprise-level support services for IT integration and service management activities to the Army, other DoD agencies, and all other Federal agencies worldwide including warzone areas. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The TekSynap ITES-3S Team is comprised of small and large businesses that offer best-of-the-best capabilities across all the task areas, ensuring our ability to provide high caliber support services and adequate resources for surge requirements and multiple simultaneous tasks spanning global locations.
How to Order ITES-3S Services: Click here to download the TekSynap ITES-3S Ordering Guide
- Business Process Reengineering Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration and Consolidation Services
- On-Prem, Hybrid, and Cloud Services
- Information Technology Services
- IT Education & Training Services
- IT Supply Chain Management Services
- Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance Services
- Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance Services
The TekSynap Difference:
TekSynap is a full spectrum Information Technology (IT) managed services provider. We deploy industry leading technical solutions to provide effective computing and communications environments and enable mission-enhancing automated systems through flexible and agile development services. Additionally, we provide cost effective, process driven day-to-day management of environments including ITIL driven end-user services. We apply IT professionals with the management experience and technical expertise to ensure that projects and programs are completed on time and on budget using industry best practices from SEI, ISO and ITIL.